Monday, December 17, 2007

12-week Doctor Visit


After celebrating our first wedding anniversary yesterday, today I went to my 12-week doctor visit. All is going great! Was able to hear Squirt's heartbeat...music to a future mom's ears. I had my list of questions to review with the doctor and some of my nerves of being a first time pregnant woman are starting to go away.

My clothes are getting tight around the belly and chest. Bought my first maternity sweater and shirt. It is getting hard to button pants. Will need to find some elastic band clothes to wear until I can fit into true maternity clothes. I did try on a few pairs of maternity pants over the weekend...what a good laugh I got in the dressing room. Think it will be a few more weeks until I can fit into those pants.

We are anxiously awaiting our trip to FL to tell the entire family the exciting news.

No comments: