Sunday, April 6, 2008

Girl's Weekend...



My "Girl's Weekend" with three of my closest friends has now come to an end. Jennifer, Laura, Mary, and I had a great time here in ATL. Even with the rainy weather, we still managed to do some shopping, stop by the Dogwood Festival, and see the fish at the GA Aquarium. Still hard to believe that the next time I see those girls I will be a mom. It is all just very exciting.



Week 27 has arrived and I just keep expanding in the belly. Squirt is moving around and letting us know about his presence. I am very happy, as is Ira, that Tax Season 2008 is coming to an end. Just about a week to go until I can nicely present the "honey-do" list to Ira.

Ira here....one more busy week and then my humor (like it or not) will return. Blog you soon.

No comments: